Princeton Day School hosted Shamus Rahman Khan. sociology professor at Columbia, to talk about economic disparity, mobility, and privilege. He is the author of Privilege: the making of an adolescent elite at St. Paul’s School, published in a cultural sociology series by Princeton University Press.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022