Australian academic Dr. Scott Hanson-Easey talks about “how people tread the narrow path of not sounding overtly racist, whilst simultaneously pre-judging social groups based on their sociocultural, racial, or ethnic background” in this 1-minute podcast.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022