In this article, writer, attorney, and Princeton U. alumnus, Lawrence Graham, uses a recent encounter his 15-year-old son faced to make it very clear how active racism still is in our society. His and his wife’s set of rules for behavior for their children are a worthy companion to Peggy MacIntosh’s “White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Backpack.” The comments are also well worth reading.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022