The next Continuing Conversation on Race and White Privilege will take place on Monday, January 5, 2015 from 7 to 9 pm at the Princeton Public Library. Facilitated by Joyce Trotman-Jordan and Roberto Schiraldi, it will continue the focus on police attitudes and actions and the communities in which they serve.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022