Cecelia Rouse spoke at Martin Luther King Day at Princeton University. The dean of the Woodrow Wilson School discussed King’s goal of economic justice. David Campbell, a senior staff psychologist in Counseling and Psychological Services, received the Journey Award for Special Achievement for empowering students from diverse backgrounds. Kenneth Grayson, a shop foreman in the Electric Shop, received the Journey Award for Lifetime Achievement for his tireless commitment to campus life over nearly 45 years.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022