From January 28 through March 1, 2015, The College of New Jersey’s Art Gallery will present, Danny Lyon: Memories of the Southern Civil Rights Movement. The exhibition will include 50 photographs by renowned photographer and filmmaker Danny Lyon, whose 1960s photographs of the Civil Rights movement are considered to be some of the defining images of the era. The exhibition opening reception will take place on Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 5 – 7pm.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022