One of the four causes Not In Our Town is focusing on this year is how people of color are treated in stores and restaurants. W. Kamau Bell’s experience, which just happened in Berkeley, CA, is an example of why.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022