In her Daily Princetonian column, junior Lea Trusty ’16 describes the deficits of American history textbooks that diminish the full history of the United States–enslaved Africans, Native American genocide, exploitation of immigrants in factories, etc.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022