“In this short documentary, parents reveal their struggles with telling their black sons that they may be targets of racial profiling by the police.” A New York Times Op-Doc by Geeta Gandbhir and Blair Foster. Can you contain your emotions watching the tear roll down the face of one of the fathers?
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022