In her speech to the Tuskegee graduating class of 2015, Michelle Obama referenced the history of the institution, summarized the situations Obama experienced during her husband’s campaigns for the Presidency and her terms as First Lady, reminded the graduates of the erroneous assumptions they would face, and exhorted them not to give up, not give up hope–to vote and to take on challenges.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022