New York Times reporters, Sharon LaFraniere and Andrew W. Lehren, analyze years worth of data about traffic stops to document the racial disparity in administration of justice and how some towns are trying to remedy the injustice.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022