In a New Yorker article, (August 29, 2016 issue) Vinson Cunningham describes the process that brought about the National Museum of African American History and Culture, which is scheduled to open in September, 2016 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. He also gives a “sneak peek,” describing the architecture and the exhibits.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022