Need help in responding to slurs and discriminatory statements you hear from your family, friends, colleagues, supervisors, classmates, teachers, or even strangers? The Southern Poverty Law Center gives examples of situations and responses.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022