Having witnessed “acknowledgement of country,” statements preceding performances and other public events in Australia that recognize the indigenous inhabitants, author Angela Flournoy wonders how such a ritual could take place in the United States.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022