The Princeton Human Services Department has made information and resources packets in English and Spanish available to the community for immigrant residents in Princeton and is requesting help in distributing them to people who may benefit from the resources provided in the guides. Hard copies of the resource guides are also available in the Department’s office and the Princeton Public Library for local residents. The resource packets, along with the safety plan instructions and fillable forms in both English and Spanish on the Department website. .
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022