In an article listing several new young adult novels drawn from real life shootings of black youth, described Angie Thomas’, author of “The Hate U Give,” experience at a reading. “A group of girls in middle school told her that they had never met an author who looked like them.” Angie Thomas was also profiled in New York Magazine.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022