Milton Curry of the University of Michigan’s Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning will give a talk “Black Cities: Architecture/Race/Theory” at 6 p.m. Monday, March 27, in Betts Auditorium, School of Architecture, Princeton University.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022