The College of New Jersey’s Board of Trustees adopted a recommendation by TCNJ President R. Barbara Gitenstein to rename Paul Loser Hall. Effective immediately, the building that houses the college’s Office of Admissions and School of Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science shall be known as Trenton Hall. . . . Archival research conducted by TCNJ students revealed that Dr. Loser, as superintendent of Trenton schools from 1932-1955, supported and maintained a segregated school system that shaped the prospects for opportunity for generations of Trentonians.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022