Educator Jon Greenberg has updated his Curriculum for White Americans to Educate Themselves on Race and Racism – from Ferguson to Charleston in the form of a step-by-step guide as a primer for white Americans to study and learn about racism. He rightfully acknowledges that he draws on “the ideas and experiences of folks of Color”. . . . in particular Beverly Daniel Tatum and Glenn Singleton. Click here for access to his website.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022