A New York Times article describes the Princeton & Slavery Project which began in 2013 to explore the University’s ties to slavery. Many events related to the research will take place during the weekend of November 18 & 19, including seven brief plays commissioned by McCarter Theatre and based on documents uncovered during the research. Tickets are available for the November 19 performances at this link. Not in Our Town will facilitate conversations about the plays on Monday, November 20 at 7 pm at the Princeton Public Library. Documents, maps, articles, etc. from Princeton & Slavery are available on its website.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022