What is the responsibility of white people in their relationships with People of Color? This essay from the group WOC & Allies outlines specific steps white people can take, in particular self-examination. “Should we give up on having interracial relationships? Of course not. We can’t be perfect. But we can be better — more careful, more thoughtful. Like allyship in general, interracial friendship requires ongoing self-discipline and growth, without shame.” To read the complete essay, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022