Yale historian Glenda Elizabeth Gilmore explains the similarity between Colin Kaepernick’s protest and that of Rosa Parks and the Greensboro lunch counter sit-ins, refuting the commonly held belief that the latter two “materialized from an individual’s epiphany” without precedent and planning. To read the complete essay, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022