Major League Baseball announced that the Indians will discontinue the use of the divisive logo on their uniforms after the 2018 campaign. The decision was made mutually by MLB and the team, which had been working together to come up with an appropriate timeline and solution to the issue, as it gained steam in recent years. To read more, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022