Fifty years after Martin Luther King’s assassination, Charles McKinney tells The Takeaway host Duarte Geraldino how Dr. King’s image has been sanitized to move him away from the political fighter that he was to someone more palatable to the larger society. Click here to hear the segment.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022