“New York’s Cardozo Law School Professor Ekow Yankah compares today’s approach to heroin users to the tough-on-crime response a few decades ago to those using crack cocaine.” Click here to hear the PBS News Hour interview.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022