Rusul Alrubail gives a brief explanation of Ramadan observances and notes that space, understanding and empathy are what Muslim students want from their schools and teachers. To read the complete essay, click here. Ramadan mubarak.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022