In an interview with Dave Zirin in the Nation, Professor Amira Rose Davis talks about some of the forgotten heroines of athletic resistance like Wilma Rudolph and Rose Robinson. David tells their stories in her forthcoming book, Can’t Eat A Medal: The Lives and Labors of Black Women Athletes in the Age of Jim Crow. To read the complete interview, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022