Rather than travel to the sites on the United States Civil Rights Trail, Ron Stodghill created his own tour to sites of significance in African American history, such as Tulsa, Oklahoma, Kansas City, Missouri, and Topeka, Kansas. Read his article by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022