At Ohio’s fourth biennial summit on infant mortality. Speakers urged the attendees to look at infant mortality as a legacy of racism: African-American infants are dying at three times the rate of white babies in Ohio. To read the newspaper account click here. To read the report, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022