On Monday, February 11, 2019, 6:00 pm, at Princeton University’s McCosh Hall, Room 10, Professor Carol Anderson “will discuss the veil that has long covered actions made in the name of protecting democracy, fiscal responsibility, or protection against fraud, and renders visible the long lineage of White rage.” This event, free and open to the public with no ticket or reservation required, is sponsored by the Spencer Trask Lecture Series. For additional information, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022