Princeton alumni, who were members of the Black Justice League (BJL), who demonstrated and sat-in in 2015 for changes at Princeton University, recall the events and what has changed and not changed in the intervening years. Click here to read the complete article.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022