The article from Network Advocates for Catholic Social Justice summarizes the history of injustices suffered by Native Americans by colonizers and by the U. S. government. Includes a valuable list of resources. Click here to read the article.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022