A crowd of more than 90 people packed the Princeton Public Library community room for a showing of “Traces of the Trade” last Thursday. It will be the subject for the next session of “Continuing Conversations on Race and White Privilege” on Monday, April 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the second floor conference room. Another session is set for Monday, May 3. All are invited.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022