Continuing Conversations on Race will discuss the film satire “Dear White People” on Monday, November 3, at 7 p.m. at the rinceton Public Library. This monthly discussion is a safe, confidential place to discuss sensitive subjects. Try to catch the movie at the Garden Theater, starting Friday, October 24, but don’t stay home if you didn’t see it — we’ll show a trailer.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022