Atkinson, a senior staff attorney at the Southern Coalition for Social Justice, speaks with Left of Black host and Professor of Black Popular Culture in the Department of African and African-American Studies at Duke University, Mark Anthony Neal, about mass incarceration and experiences of African Americans in the criminal justice system. Worth watching especially for those planning to attend the Monday, January 5, 2015 Not In Our Town Continuing Conversation on Race and White Privilege (Princeton Public Library, 65 Witherspoon Street, Princeton, 7-9 p.m.) facilitated by Joyce Trotman-Jordan and Roberto Schiraldi.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022