Not In Our Town board member Shirley Satterfield, the acknowledged historian of the Princeton African American community, reminisces about the Witherspoon-Jackson neighborhood and the former “Colored Y,” now the Paul Robeson Center for the Arts which houses the Arts Council of Princeton.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022