This NPR story describes a multiracial, ” ‘modern progressive motorcycle club,’ that pays homage to the Buffalo Soldiers, the nineteenth century black Ninth and Tenth cavalry. “We are representing a legacy of a group of men that fought and died for this country,” says [Haymon] Jahi.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022