Fairleigh Dickinson University’s PublicMind finds that race is a determining factor in attitudes toward the police and other institutions, including prosecutors and the availability of competent legal assistance for New Jersey residents. Three quarters of whites (75%) trust police to treat everyone equally, with only 42 percent of black respondents who say the same.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022