Librarians Nicole Pagowsky and Niamh Wallace at the University of Arizona created a guide to resources about the killing of Michael Brown and subsequent events in Ferguson, Missouri. In addition, they list sources on critical race theory, media coverage, and teaching social justice.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022