Princeton University’s James Madison Program presents a symposium looking at the Moynihan Report and the state of the black family in America today. Orlando Patterson is giving the keynote address “The Multi-Racial Impact: Youth and Families Fifty Years After Moynihan.” The symposium begins at 1:30 pm on Friday, October 30 and continues on Saturday, October 31 at 9:30 am in Room 120 in the Lewis Library.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022