As “a country that teaches its history through monuments, the United States needs a monumnet “that tells the truth about slavery and its victims,” Blain Roberts and Ethan J. Kytle explain in their December 6, 2015 New York Times essay.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022