writes in the Delaware News Journal that “In order to work to rid a system of bias and inequality, honest discussion must not exclude the fact that the racist and bias attitudes, the foundation for physical enslavement still exist. We must be able to listen, hear and say things that some may find uncomfortable.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022