Lee Mun Wah, an internationally renowned Chinese American documentary filmmaker and diversity trainer, will participate in a screening of his documentary “If These Halls Could Talk,” which features 11 college students discussing their struggles to be understood, at 8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 1, in McCosh Hall, Room 10. The screening will be followed by a dialogue with the director about having conversations on diversity.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022