In anticipation of the opening of the NMAAHC on Saturday, the New York Times produced a special section “I, Too, Sing America” (Thursday, September 22, 2016) including a description of the building, and interview with the architect, David Adjaye, and highlights of some of the exhibits. An issue of the Smithsonian magazine dedicated to the museum includes an interactive tour, a history of the museum, and articles about certain objects.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022