Author of a forthcoming book, The Price for Their Pound of Flesh: The Value of the Enslaved from Womb to Grave in the Building of a Nation, Professor Daina Ramey Berry, was prompted to write about the “post-mortem consumption” of human body parts by the announcement of the delivery of Nat Turner’s skull to his descendants. WARNING: This op-ed contains disturbing, graphic descriptions.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022