Anne Levin’s Town Topics article reports on Princeton CHOOSE founders and Not in Our Town board members, Winona Guo and Priya Vulchi, and the new edition of The Classroom Index, the publication of “personal stories . . . to empower dialogue about race and ethnicity.” Copies of the book sell for $20 and can be ordered on the CHOOSE website.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022