Rebecca Carroll, producer of a series of projects on race at WNYC, and Kevin Young, poet and Director of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, preview their upcoming micro-conversation at The Schomburg Center: That Extra Work We Do As Black Folks on January 26, 2017 at 7PM.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022