Forward Promise, led by Dr. Howard Stevenson, will award grants to organizations, support field-building efforts, and disseminate timely research to support organizations seeking to promote the health and success of boys and young men of color. It is backed by a $12 million grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), and based at Penn GSE’s Racial Empowerment Collaborative, The deadline for submitting proposals is May 2, 2017.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022