Two dozen students at The College of New Jersey held a sit-in next door to President R. Barbara Gitenstein’s office on Wednesday afternoon protesting the college’s disengagement from Trenton and pointing to two main issues: renaming Loser Hall and reconsidering closing the TCNJ Clinic.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022