Inspired by a talk by Not in Our Town presenter and supporter Ruha Benjamin about the ways in which technology facilitates oppression, Minnesota teachers Andy Charrier and Rebecca Bauer developed a program for their students to confront and talk about racism and their lives using Ipads and a photography app.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022